In order to increase the safety of our carpool system, the following rules will be enforced this year.
Thank you for putting forth the extra effort to help us to avoid accidents!
1. Students MUST stay with their class until the "Load Up" signal is given. There will be a teacher using a megaphone in the carpool area that will alert you when it is time to "Load Up." At that time students may leave their class and walk slowly towards their cars.
2. Parents MUST stay in or stand right next to their cars while in the carpool line.
3. If you need to speak with someone, you must park in the upper or lower lot.
4. As much as we would love to chat with you, teachers cannot conference at this time.
5. Students and parents MUST use the crosswalk when walking to and from the lower lot.
6. Obey the STOP sign at all times. A teacher will be holding up the STOP sign and will indicate when it is time for the first group of cars to exit as well. This is done after the first group of cars in carpool line have all their passengers and is ready to leave the lower lot and proceed home.
7. All children who have not been picked up will be sent to Aftercare.
Your first grade teachers appreciate all your assistance and support!!